Island Gateway Holiday Park is the closest Holiday Park to Airlie Beach in the magnificent Whitsunday’s and is the perfect launching pad from which to discover pristine sailing waters and the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
Island Gateway Holiday Park in Airlie Beach (part of the beautiful Whitsundays) offer an extensive range of accommodation styles and modern facilities to suit all budgets. Here you will find the perfect place to escape, relax and unwind in a cabin, motel room, bungalow or in your own caravan, motorhome or tent.
Our friendly staff here at Island Gateway Holiday Park have a vast knowledge of the local area, and are happy to provide you with information on the best possible way to make your Whitsundays holiday one to remember. To make things even easier, they can even make the booking on your behalf.
To download a copy of our brochure, please click here for the Island Gateway Brochure
Airlie Beach and The Whitsundays have it all:
- Snorkel the magnificent reef and discover a whole new world underwater with 1500 species of fish and 400 types of coral
- Go sailing and discover the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
- Hike through the National Forest on the Whitsundays Great Walk or visit the stunning Cedar Creek Falls
- Get pampered and relax at a day spa
- Paddle a kayak; go fishing; take a scenic flight, or just enjoy great food and wine
The possibilities are endless!
If you want to sit back and relax, take advantage of the facilities at Island Gateway, there are ample things to do:
- Soak up the sun
- Cool off and make new friends at the pool
- Share travel stories with fellow adventurers in the camp kitchen
- Hand feed the lorikeets at 4pm daily
- Challenge your family and friends to a game of tennis or mini golf
Just a 10 minute walk from Island Gateway, Airlie Beach offers shopping areas which are open seven days a week. Each Saturday the foreshore parklands transforms with bustling market stalls selling a varied range of local fresh fruit and vegetables which are second to none, art and craft stalls and everything else in between. Purchase a unique Whitsundays gift, keep your eye out for the up and coming designers and enjoy the many Cultural, Food, Wine and Live entertainment experiences.