Island Gateway Holiday Park accommodation. The best Cabin and Camping Accommodation in the Whitsundays. Conveniently located, Island Gateway Holiday Park is the closest Holiday Park to Airlie Beach. We have accommodation to suit every taste and every budget. Ranging from un-powered, powered and en-suited sites, to luxury cabins nestled in the lush surrounds of the park.
Wondering what to do during your stay? Wonder no longer…
We’ve put together some amazing trip itineraries to help you enjoy your time in the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach – we live here and love our area and want to share our knowledge with you. Whether you are travelling solo, with your family or as part of a small group, we have the perfect travel plan for you! Click here for details.
More about our Park
The local bird life here at Island Gateway Holiday Park will keep you smiling whilst you are in the park, with ducks, curlews, lorikeets and Cockatoos, you won’t know where to look first. Join us daily for the Bird feeding where you will be inundated with beautiful lorikeets landing on you and eating right from your hands.
At 4pm each day, you can join us for the daily bird feeding experience – a must do when visiting Airlie Beach.
Most importantly, our team will always extend you a warm welcome and are on hand during your stay to assist with any enquiries, tour bookings or to help with selecting the perfect dining venue or items from our kiosk.
- Free wi-fi
- Bird Feeding at 4pm every day
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court – free racquet and ball hire!
- Complementary guest parking
- Tour/ticket information and bookings available
- Bike & Pedal Kart Buggy hire – hire a bicycle from us for a full or half day and explore the Whitsundays. Comes with helmet and bike lock
- 3 BBQ areas
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf area – free putters and golf ball hire!
- Kiosk selling cold drinks, basic grocery items, ice-creams, ice, post cards
- Book exchange
- DVD hire
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly and pet free areas