Stand Alone Cabin – 4 berth
- One queen bed in the main living area
- Two child sized 3/4 length beds (suitable for children up to around 13 years old) in bunk configuration next to the bathroom with an accordian fold door to make it semi-private
- Ensuite with toilet, shower and vanity
- Kitchenette including a full size fridge, microwave, 4 slice toaster, kettle and crockery
- Air conditioned
- TV and remote
- No pets allowed
At 4pm each day, you can join us for the daily bird feeding experience – a must do when visiting Airlie Beach.
Most importantly, our team will always extend you a warm welcome and are on hand during your stay to assist with any enquiries, tour bookings or to help with selecting the perfect dining venue or items from our kiosk.
- Free wi-fi
- Bird Feeding at 4pm every day
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court – free racquet and ball hire!
- Complementary guest parking
- Tour/ticket information and bookings available
- Bike & Pedal Kart Buggy hire – hire a bicycle from us for a full or half day and explore the Whitsundays. Comes with helmet and bike lock
- 3 BBQ areas
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf area – free putters and golf ball hire!
- Kiosk selling cold drinks, basic grocery items, ice-creams, ice, post cards
- Book exchange
- DVD hire
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly and pet free areas