Standalone Cabin – up to 4 guests*
Our fresh, modern self contained cabins in Airlie Beach are perfect for couples or families when visiting or working in the Whitsundays. They are open plan with a flat screen TV, large ensuite bathroom, an open balcony with outdoor furniture and a well equipped kitchenette. At this time, none of our rooms are pet-friendly; but we do have pet-friendly sites.
* Two of our Standalone Cabins have a queen bed; they accommodate up to two guests. Two of our Standalone Cabins have a queen bed plus a set of bunks; these rooms can accommodate up to four guests. You can choose which room type you book on our book now page.
- Open plan layout with built in closets
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and large vanity
- Kitchenette facilities including a full size fridge, microwave, stovetop with rangehood, 4 slice toaster, kettle, rice cooker and crockery
- Large dining and lounge area, including 2 sofas
- Air conditioned with fans
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Car space next to the cabin which can fit 2 small cars, or 1 small car and a 4WD
The best holiday accommodation in Airlie and the Whitsundays! Conveniently located, Island Gateway Holiday Park is the closest Holiday Park to central Airlie Beach. We have accommodation to suit every taste and every budget, ranging from unpowered, powered and en-suited sites, rooms, cabins and luxury villas.
Such a fantastic quiet place for the family to stay in. Stayed in a cabin with 2 adults and 4 kids and it was very comfortable and clean. Undercover carport to park your car right next to the cabin. Toilets and showers were very clean and the whole atmosphere from the tropical gardens and birds instantly made you feel relaxed like you don’t want to leave. We loved the free daily bird feeding, heaps of lorikeets that come and land on your head, arm for feeding. Lots of photo opportunities. Pool area is fenced off and it’s a wonderful area to sit back relax and take a dip. My family will definitely be back here again. Thanks so much for providing a clean welcoming environment for us to enjoy.