Looking for a sailing adventure? Want to see the world famous Whitehaven Beach? Feeling adventurous? Let us help you find the perfect tour for your trip – there is so much to do in the Whitsundays you’ll need to stay a little longer…
The Whitsundays have it all:
- Snorkel the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and discover a whole new world underwater with 1500 species of fish and 400 types of coral
- Go diving and explore the many wonders below the surface of the pristine waters of the Outer Reef or the 74 Whitsunday Islands
- Take a scenic flight over Heart Reef and land on the amazing waters off White Haven Beach
- Go sailing and discover the 74 Islands of the Whitsundays
- Hike through the National Forest on the Whitsundays Great Walk
- Visit the stunning Cedar Creek Falls, climb to the top and then take a dip in the refreshing water below.
- Get pampered and relax at a day spa
- Ride a jetski; go fishing; take a scenic flight or just relax and enjoy great food and wine
- Hire bikes from us and take an adventure in and around Airlie Beach
The possibilities are endless! Ask our friendly team about the range of tours and packages that we can book for you!